Mold Remediation Photo Gallery

Mold growth in fire damaged home Image 3

Mold growth in fire damaged home Image 3

Mold in fire damaged homes is the natural result of a fire burned home, extinguished with water, and left exposed to the elements. Often times after a home burns an inspection needs to be made by the fire department before any work can be performed.

Mold growth in fire damaged home

Mold growth in fire damaged home

Mold in fire damaged homes is the natural result of a fire burned home, extinguished with water, and left exposed to the elements. Often times after a home burns an inspection needs to be made by the fire department before any work can be performed.

Mold growth takes over entire room in Baltimore County, Maryland Home

Mold growth takes over entire room in Baltimore County, Maryland Home

Mold if gone unnoticed for too long has the potential to overtake an entire room. This mold was from an unknown hot water heater problem that caused in mold to overtake an entire basement. Homeowner called SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh and entire basement was scrubbed clear of mold.

 

Mold on walls from Hot water heater leak

Mold on walls from Hot water heater leak

Mold on walls from Hot water heater leak. If you notice a musty smell, and high humidity in your basement, you could have mold hiding behind walls or in places you may not expect like your closet.

SERVPRO of Pery Hall White Marsh is certified to clean mold and accepts all insurance when coverage is available.

Mold Growth in Fire Damaged Home

Mold Growth in Fire Damaged Home

Mold in fire damaged homes is the natural result of a fire burned home, extinguished with water, and left exposed to the elements. Often times after a home burns an inspection needs to be made by the fire department before any work can be performed.

Mold growth after untreated water damage.

Mold growth after untreated water damage.

This mold was the result of an undiscovered water leak, which went through the floor and into the basement ceiling, onto the basement carpet. Went unnoticed for a week and resulted in mold!