About SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh
John & Debra Rappazzo
Owners of SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is a locally owned, family operated, nationally recognized franchise, who specialiazes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a fire or water damage. We are accepted by all insurance companies, and are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Since 2001 we have been making Water, Fire, Soot, and Mold Cleanup "Like it never even happened." From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Our training in conjunction with our state of the art equipment and technology, SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is accepted by all insurance companies. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Perry Hall/ White Marsh.
We are active in the Perry Hall White Marsh Business Association and host various charity events through out the year to support local shelters and fire departments. We host two days worth of continuing education classes for Maryland Insurance agents, and provide Emergency readiness Profiles to local businesses.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, or If you are interested in learning how to prepare your home or disaster, please call today!
Serving Perry Hall White Marsh and the surrounding area since 2001, SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bureau
- Overlea Fullerton Business & Professional Association
- Parkville Carney Business and Professional Association
- Perry Hall White Marsh Business Association
- Pulaski Highway Business Association
- 2007 - Director's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2008 - Director's Silver for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2009 - Director's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2010 - Director's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2011 - Director's Platinum for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2012 - Millionaire's Bronze for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2013 - Director's Platinum for Outstanding Sales Performance