Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Unsalveable Contents documentation for home in Perry Hall.

Unsalveable Contents documentation for home in Perry Hall.

We document all unsalvageable items for your insurance claim needs. When a fire occurs it is important that all food (whether they are perisheable or not) are thrown out. Essentially the temperature of a home that is on fire cooks the food within the packaging, rendering is unsafe to eat. Here is a picture we took for the homeowner to claim all the items they had to throw away, so their insurance company could reimburse them.

SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh has been cleaning up soot, smoke and fire damaged homes and businesses since 2001. We are accepted by all insurance companies and are recognized nationally. Give us a call if you have experienced a smoke or fire damage and need smoke and soot removed.

Smoke damage throughout fire damaged Perry Hall Home

Smoke damage throughout fire damaged Perry Hall Home

Smoke damage throughout fire damaged Perry Hall Home. Notice the streaks of soot and smoke on the wall door and floor? This smoke and soot damaged area is located a floor beneath from where the fire occurred. Smoke damage affects all areas of the home because when a fire occurs, smoke goes immediately to the coolest area of the home. This is why neighboring houses are affected by smoke damage if a home next to them has burned. 

SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh has been cleaning up fire and smoke damaged homes for over 15 years. We are accepted by all insurance companies and we store all homeowners contents in our warehouse for their convenience.

Fire damage behind drywall

Fire damage behind drywall

Fire damaged sprinkler system and fire alarm. Sprinkler system saved the house but you can clearly see where the flames had started in this cieling. The fire started on the roof and affected the 3rd floor and caused smoke damage through this entire home. 

Roof Fire on Baltimore rowhome

Roof Fire on Baltimore rowhome

Roof Fire on Baltimore Rowhome caused a 3 level fire and smoke damage to a canton home. SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh works with all insurance companies and self-pays. Call SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh if you experience a home fire damage. 410-529-1664

Air conditioner causes fire in upstairs attic

Air conditioner causes fire in upstairs attic

Air conditioner causes fire in upstairs attic in multi tenant, multi level single family home in parkville. Fire affected all levels in home and caused a full structure and detailed smoke cleaning of all contents within home. 

Residential fire from Electronics in Essex, MD single family-home.

Residential fire from Electronics in Essex, MD single family-home.

Electrical fire started from a gaming computer in the homeowners sons bedroom on the second floor. It affected the entire Parkville home. With the help of SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh, and the homeowners insurance company the homeowners were able to return to their home with their structure restored to what it once was, with all items restored or replaced.