Recent Before & After Photos

Perry Hall Church basement Flood in Perry Hall, MD


This flood was the result of a roof leak, the water broke through the chapel ceiling and trickled to the floors below. It affected the chapel, the classrooms, m... READ MORE



Hallway carpet removal after a hot water heater leak in apartment unit - Rosedale, Maryland, USA


This flooded apartment hallway was the result of a hot water heater leak. The hot water leak affected 2 bedrooms, this hallway, as well as the utility room wher... READ MORE



Electrical fire in upstairs teen bedroom before & after in Parkville, Maryland, USA


This teen bedroom in parkville maryland was the room where the fire began in this residential fire damage. Notice the mattress, the discoloration of the back co... READ MORE



Kitchen fire


This family’s fullerton home suffered from a fire caused by a stove fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


Mold from HVAC system contaminated entire home. After the ductwork was cleaned from mold SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh came in and removed all mold from the... READ MORE



Mold from HVAC affects basement, living room and bathroom Part 1


Mold from HVAC system contaminated entire home. After the ductwork was cleaned from mold SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh came in and removed all mold from the... READ MORE



Roof Fire damage to 3rd story master bedroom in canton


This ceiling damage was the result of a roof fire in a canton rowhome. Notice the ash and grime on the walls; the smoke from this fire affected every level of t... READ MORE



mold from water heater leak


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE



mold from water heater leak


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE



Mold from water heater in baltimore county


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE