Electrical fire in upstairs teen bedroom before & after in Parkville, Maryland, USA
This teen bedroom in parkville maryland was the room where the fire began in this residential fire damage. Notice the mattress, the discoloration of the back corner wall, the curtains andthe carpet. The after picture was taken only 1 day after the incident, our customer was extremely pleased and was not expecting so much progress in such a short amount of time.
No Fire damage is too big or too small for SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh. We are available 365 days a year 24 hours a day and are accepted by all insurance companies. If your home, business or church has been affected by an electrical fire, please give us a call at 410-529-1664.