mold from water heater leak
Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy mold growth.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh came in and removed the mold and killed it at the source. We protected the rest of the structure from further contamination and safely treated the homeowners contents that had been affected by mold.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh is certified in Mold Removal by the IICRC and is accepted by all insurance companies. SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh frequently services businesses and Residences in the Parkville, Carney, Fullerton, Overlea, Rosedale, Rossville, White Marsh, Perry Hall, Nottingham and Kingsville area.