SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh is Hiring!
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is seeking a Water & Fire Damage Production Technician to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys a fast paced work environment and who describes themselves as strong, dependable, and outgoing with a get-up-and go attitude. If you have experience in the restoration field, or experience in carpentry, construction, carpet cleaning, this position might be for you.
If you have experience in the fire & water restoration field and are IICRC Certified, ask about our Production Crew Chief position.
Learn more about the water damage restoration process here
And fire damage restoration process here.
- Perform onsite production services such as water extraction, drywall removal, and content handling.
- Leave jobsite with a clean, orderly appearance
- Provide excellent customer service (Check out our location’s testimonials here) http://www.SERVPROperryhallwhitemarsh.com/testimonials
- Maintain appearance, and organization of trucks, warehouse, and equipment.
- Must maintain professional appearence, proper hygiene, and SERVPRO uniform standards at all times
- Must have transportation, a Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Must have a professional appearance and great attitude
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, occasionally 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must pass a drug test
- Because we provide 24-hour emergency services, must be willing to be on call as needed.
- Some night and weekend work is required (rotating on-call schedule)
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED Certificate, or experience in the mentioned fields for at least 2 years.
- Be proficient and responsible with hand or power tools (or be willing to learn)
Pay is based on experience with possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit.
To Apply :
Email resume and contact information. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for and first and last name in the Subject line (example: Production Technician – John Smith).
We welcome follow-up calls to check on application status, click here for our number.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh is an EOE/M/F/D/V employer
Important Numbers for Perry Hall, White Marsh, Nottingham and Balitmore County Residents
As Emergency Restoration specialists, we believe its important to always be prepared for anythihng to happen. Do you have all of your local numbers nearby in case of an emergency? Don’t worry we’ve compiled a list of all the local numbers for our customers in our Perry Hall, White Marsh, Nottingham territory! Please take a minute to add these contacts to your phone, print this list out and put it on a magnet on your refrigerator! You never know the circumstance in which you might need it, and when you do you'll be glad you took the time to get it done.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh
Emergency Fire + Water damage restoration
White Marsh Volunteer Fire Department
Emergency - 911
Non Emergencies - (410) 335-5112
Police Department: Precinct 9
Main Phone: 410-887-5000
Report Power outages
Emergencies: gas, downed line
13800 Manor Rd, Baldwin, MD 21013
American Red Cross Greater Chesapeake
4800 Mt. Hope Drive, Baltimore, MD, 21215
Continuing Education Classes for Insurance Agents in White Marsh off 695
Brian McCabe teaching local agents on the importants of Ethics.
Every year we host Continuing Education classes for Insurance agents in the Baltimore county area who need to earn Maryland Insurance Credits.
Insurance credits are needed for Insurance agents who wish to maintain their license to sell in the state of Maryland.
This year we hosted a class at the Country Inn Suites off of Yellowbrick Road, which is located between Philadelphia road and Pulaski highway in Rosedale, Maryland. The location is convenient for us because its right down the street from our office.
Typically, we hold an Ethics course and a mitigiation class such as Biohazard Recovery, Mitigation Awareness and Response, Flood restoration, or First Restoration. The classes we held this year were Biohazard Recovery and Ethics taught by a MIA certified instructor, Brian McCabe.
If you're interested in attending future classes please email Julie Rappazzo at JMRSERVPRO8771@gmail.com. We typically announce the Continuing education class date at the beginning of the year in January.