If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (410) 529-1664

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Essential documents you need to recover after a Fire damages your Perry Hall home.

2/21/2022 (Permalink)

Fires are devastating; its not something expects will happen to them, and when it does they often find themselves unprepared to deal with the loss and destruction. To get back to normal, you will need essential documents. Here is a list of vital documents you may need to recover after a fire and where to get them, courtesy of the Red Cross. If your home was effected by a fire damage, please give SERVPRO of Perry Hall / White Marsh a call! We are trained experts, approved by all insurance companies and have 21 years of experience handling fire and smoke damage jobs in the Perry Hall, White Marsh area and beyond! 

Driver’s License - Department of Motor Vehicles

Government Issued ID -Contact the issuing authority

Insurance policies - Your insurance agent or company

Military discharge -Department of Veterans Affairs, papers 1-800-827-1000 or TDD/TTY 1-800-829-4833

Passports - State Department—Passport Services, 202-955-0430 (24 hours)

Birth, death and marraige certificates - Bureau of Records in appropriate state

Social Security Card - Security or Local Social Security office

Medicare cards 1-800-772-1213 or TDD/TTY 1-800-325-0778

Credit cards The issuing companies as soon as possible

Mastercard, contact issuing financial institution

VISA, contact issuing financial institution

American Express, 1-800-441-0519

Discover, 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683), TDD/TTY 1-800-347-7449

Titles to deeds - Records department of the area in which the property is located

Stocks and bonds - Issuing company or your broker

Wills - Your attorney

Income tax record - The IRS center where filed, your accountant or 1-800-829-1040

Citizenship papers - Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services, 1-800-375-5283

Mortgage papers - Lending institution.

Other News

View Recent Posts