Towson Maryland: Safety tips when encountering flood waters (inside and outside your home)
Safety tips when encountering flood waters (inside and outside your home)
- Stay away from flood waters – if you come up on a flowing stream where the water is above your ankles, stop and turn around. 6 inches of water can sweep you off your feet.
- If you approach a flooded road while driving, turn around and go another way. If you are caught on a flooding road and waters are rising rapidly around you, get out of the car quickly and move to higher ground. Most cars can be swept away in less than 2 feet of water
- Keep children out of the water. They are curious and lack judgment about running or contaminated water.
- If a flood strikes your home or business, contact SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh immediately! Even minor floods have the potential to cause MAJOR damage and if not treated properly, can result in mold growth.
- SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is prepared to handle any sized disaster, when fire and water take control of your life, SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh will help you take it back and is approved by all insurance companies
About SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.