Supplies needed for a winter storm warning in Perry Hall Maryland
SERVPRO of Perry hall wants you and your family to be prepared for winter storms in Perry Hall. Here is a basic list of supplies you will need based upon the Red Cross Ready Winter storm checklist
• Water and food – 3 day supply; one gallon of water for each person per day and non-perishable easy to prepare food for 3 days.
• Working Flashlights with batteries
• Battery powered hand-crank radio
• First aid kit
• Extra batteries
• Medications (7 day supply) with medication list and pertinent medical information
• Copies of personal documents (proof of address, deed/lease to home, passports, birth certificates, insurance policies, medication list)
• Cell phone with chargers
• Family emergency contact info
• Extra cash (no power, no ATM or credit card)
• Baby supplies: diapers, bottles, formula, baby food.
• Pet Supplies (collar, leash, ID, food, Carrier, Bowl
• Tools/supplies for securing home
• Sand/rock salt or non -clumping kitty litter
• Warm coats, gloves or mittens. Hats boots and extra blankets: must be enough for everyone in household.
• Ample alternative heat methods such as fireplace or wood stoves