The SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile, What it is, what it can do for you, and how to get one for your Honeygo business.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh wants you to be prepared in case of disaster. Did you know 50% of businesses never reopen following a disaster? Preparation is key to making it through any size disaster whether it is a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. Having a plan in place may help minimize the amount of time your Rosedale business is inactive and get you back in the building following a disaster.
Advantages of the SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)
- A no cost assessment of your facility
- A concise profile document containing only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- Add new contact fields to suit your needs, such as appliance repairman for a restaurant commercial kitchen, or equipment repairman for a fitness club
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- establishes your local SERVPRO Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
- Provides the user information as to where trucks should park, where building access is to places, like the roof.
THE ERP PROCESS
- Contact SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh 410-529-1664
- Arrange a meeting to take pictures and go over preferred contacts (25-60 minutes)
- For a shorter consultation, have key contacts for alarm, HVAC, plumber, electrician, and elevator repairman ready.
- Review and approve information
- Information is emailed to you to make sure everything is correct and to make adjustments.
- Receive hard copy of ERP, as well as a digital copy, and an app.
- Expect a follow up every few months to make sure the information has not changed.
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh wants all businesses in Perry Hall, Honeygo, White Marsh, overlea and Fullerton to be prepared for disaster, we see first hand the hardship a disaster can cause a business. While you can’t prevent every disaster, you can be prepared for one, and we are here to help!
About SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is a locally owned and operated SERVPRO Franchise. We have been serving the Perry Hall/White Marsh community since September of 2001. We have an average 4.5 rating on Google, and 4.9 on Facebook, and we are accepted by all insurance companies! Experiencing a water or fire damage to your commercial property? Give us a call at 410-529-1664!