What to do when your Honeygo business floods - Honeygo MD, USA
What to do while your business floods in Honeygo MD, USA.
During the flood:
- If it is safe to do so, turn off utilities at the main switches, or valves if instructed to do so, and disconnect electrical appliances
- Do not touch electrical equipment if you are wet or standing in water
- Do not walk through moving water. Even six inches of moving water can make you fall.
After the Flood
- Listen for news reports to learn if the communities water supply is safe to drink
- Avoid floodwaters. Water may be contaminated by oil, gasoline, or raw sewage. Water may also be electrically charged.
- Stay out of any building if it is surrounded by flood waters
- return to the business only when authorities indicate it is safe
ABOUT SERVPRO OF PERRY HALL/WHITE MARSH
SERVPRO of Perry Hall/ White Marsh are the flood clean up experts in the Baltimore Metro area. IF a flood strikes your business, give SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh a call, even minor floods have the potential to cause major damage to a structure when not treated quickly and properly and the clean-up is often and overwhelming task. The SERVPRO team at SERVPRO of Perry Hall/White Marsh is prepared to handle any size disaster and help make it "Like it never even happened."