Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen fire


This family’s fullerton home suffered from a fire caused by a stove fire. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPR... READ MORE



Mold Remediation


Mold from HVAC system contaminated entire home. After the ductwork was cleaned from mold SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh came in and removed all mold fro... READ MORE



Mold from HVAC affects basement, living room and bathroom Part 1


Mold from HVAC system contaminated entire home. After the ductwork was cleaned from mold SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh came in and removed all mold fro... READ MORE



Roof Fire damage to 3rd story master bedroom in canton


This ceiling damage was the result of a roof fire in a canton rowhome. Notice the ash and grime on the walls; the smoke from this fire affected every level of t... READ MORE



mold from water heater leak


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE



mold from water heater leak


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE



Mold from water heater in baltimore county


Hot water heater had leaked in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy m... READ MORE



mold from untreated water damage in Baltimore County


water damage in a baltimore county basement for an unknown amount of time, this flooded the basement floor and created an environment for heavy mold growth. SE... READ MORE



Toilet overflow causes entire parkville MD house to flood


This family’s Parkville MD residence experienced serious water damage after a toilet overflow. SERVPRO of Perry Hall White Marsh has the expertise and e... READ MORE



Fallen ceiling tiles from upstairs flood in Rossville MD home


Summer rain storm in home waiting to be sold. This family’s Rossville home suffered serious damage after a recent rain storm. Thankfully they called SERV... READ MORE